Safety is central to our mission at Highland--in the products we create, and in our workplace and our environment. For our people, safety is an ethic that guides every job. For our customers, safety shines through in the many demanding industry certification standards we make certain to meet or exceed.
- A TS16949:2009 Registered Quality Management System
- An Environmental Management System that meets ISO 14001:2004 requirements and maintains zero-landfill status
- A2LA-accredited laboratory for mechanical testing
- Six Sigma Black Belt process and safety oversight
- TS16949 Quality Registration (April 2011)
It is an integral, logical expression of our core values that a company whose products save lives should build safety so deeply into everything we do.