A knitting process that links circular stitches in a continuous chain yields uncommon strength and form-fitting ability for a variety of uses. By alternating between single- and double-knit processes, Highland can vary the style, width and weight of the fabric to your exact needs.
- Stretch control
Custom engineering lets customers choose the particle count and absorbency that will make their circular knit products ideally suited to the job at hand.
Other manufacturers produce circular knits, but Highland offers more variety and finer control over the finished product’s properties.
- Product development
- Fabric forming
- Aqueous coating
- Solvent coating
- Certifications and safety
- Oil repellency
- Soil release
- Optical brightening
- Reinforcement for vinyl-coated products
- Clean room wipes
- Automotive seat and door panel reinforcement
- Medical devices
- Commercial and industrial workwear
- Soft-touch automotive instrument panels